Hamilton Form Company Has Just Announced a Scholarship
Are you interested in improving your skills or have a family member or friend who is?
The Hamilton Form Company - Daily and Ollmann Tuition Assistance Scholarship offers up to $2,000 to anyone, of any age, if they fit these eligibility requirements:
1. Applicants can be anyone who is planning to attend a technical school or approved craft training
2. Applicant MUST desire a career in a construction-related industry.
3. Applicant can be a full-time or part-time employee of a construction-related entity, student, or part-time student.
4. Applicant MUST be enrolled or intend to enroll in accredited program as approved by the Foundation.
5. Applicant MUST pursue a qualification, certificate, or credential in a construction discipline or in Construction-related programs. 6. Applicant MUST be a U. S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States.
7. Applicant must be a resident of Texas, Oklahoma or New Mexico. For more info and eligibility requirements visit: precastcma.org/pcmfoundation/daily-and-ollmann-tuition-assistance-scholarship/ For questions contact Casey Snyder in Human Resources, Hamilton Form Company.